Treatment Planning in Radiation Oncology, 3rd Edition
Mis Libros de Medicina Present:
- Faiz M Khan PhD Department of Therapeutic Radiology, University of Minnesota Hospital and Clinic, Minneapolis, MN
- Bruce J Gerbi PhD Professor, Department of Radiation Oncology, University of Minnesota Medical School, Minneapolis, MN
Updated specifically for the latest in sophisticated radiation oncology treatment modalities, the Third Edition of Treatment Planning in Radiation Oncology provides a comprehensive discussion of the clinical, physical, and technical aspects of treatment planning.
The intent of this newly updated reference is to review thesemethodologies and present a contemporary version of the treatment planning process.
- NEW state-of-the-art updates to the previous edition
- NEW image bank, full-color interior with companion solution website and
- NEW Treatment Planning Algorithms: Protons; Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy, Radiation Therapy Using High-Energy Electron Beams, Proton Beam Therapy, Tolerance of Normal Tissues to Therapeutic Radiation, addition of six new chapters — Treatment Simulation
- NEW inclusion of 3-D CRT, IMRT, IGRT, and treatment plan evaluation physics and clinical radiation oncology emphasis on the modern treatment planning process, including contributors advice from Dr. Khan, a well-respected leader in the field, and topnotch physicist, and dosimetrist, … a total team approach, including the radiation oncologist, medicaland more.
[box title="Download" box_color="#fdff5c" title_color="#030202"]