Treatment of Skin Disease: Comprehensive Therapeutic Strategies, 4th Edition (Expert Consult – Online and Print)
Mis Libros de Medcina Present:
New to This Edition
- Make the most informed decisions possible with the inclusion of up-to-date evidence levels throughout the text.
- Stay abreast of emerging drug treatments and research with the very latest options for the 251 most common dermatologic conditions, and take advantage of today’s expert knowledge on hot topics in dermatology such as bed bugs, erosive pustular dermatosis, polycystic ovary syndrome, and more.
- Achieve effective visual diagnoses by viewing over 250 full-color clinical images of skin diseases, most of which are brand new in this edition.
- Address your most difficult clinical challenges by having every possible therapy option at your disposal, including third- and fourth-line therapies, as well as standard treatments for dermatologic disorders.
- Apply the in-depth knowledge of leading dermatologists through a summary of each treatment strategy along with detailed discussions of treatment choices.
- Gain insight to the essential features which define each dermatologic disease with chapters presented in a tabular format, using checklists of diagnostic and investigative pearls and color-coded boxed text, for quick at-a-glance summaries of key details.
- Seamlessly search the full text and access the Gold Standard drug database online at Expert Consult.
- Mark G. Lebwohl, MD, Sol and Clara Kest Professor and Chairman of Dermatology, Department of Dermatology, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY Professor and Chairman, Department of Dermatology, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
- Warren R. Heymann, MD, Professor of Medicine and Pediatrics; Head, Division of Dermatology, Cooper Medical School of Rowan University, Camden, New Jersey; Clinical Professor of Dermatology, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Professor of Medicine and Pediatrics University of Medicine and Dentistry, Robert Wood Johnson Medical School Camden Clinical Professor of Dermatology University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine
- John Berth-Jones, FRCP, Honorary Senior Lecturer and Clinical Teacher, Combined Medical Faculty, Universities of Leicester and Warwick; Consultant Dermatologist, Department of Dermatology, University Hospitals of Coventry and Warwickshire, Walsgrave Hospital, Coventry, UK
- Ian Coulson, FRCP, Consultant Dermatologist, Dermatology Unit, Burnley General Hospital, Burnley, UK
[box title="Download" box_color="#fdf777" title_color="#120f0f"]
[service title="Gold Book" icon="http://mislibrosdemedicina.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/rsz_1doc_gold5.png"][/service]
ONLY SURGERY BOOKS GOLD MEMBER CAN DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK
¿Do you want to be a gold member?
¿Quieres Ser un Miembro Gold?